Saturday, January 28, 2012

Another Altered Frame

Well as the title suggests I have been having another play with photo frames and after checking out my local reject shop I came across a lovely set of three white frames which I thought would be perfect for this new crafting craze I am going through. I can see so many possibilities with these frames :)
So here is my second frame:-
I went for something a bit girly and came up with this cute little number frame. I stamped and cut out small animals, fish, flowers and jelly beans for each number and attached them accordingly.
After I had it all together initially I found it was lacking something so I decided to add the strips in the middle to divide each number off which just set it all off very nicely.
Now I have two more frames to do but I just can't decide where to start. I'm thinking a nice bathroom type one using the very lovely Ocean Commotion so stay tuned to see what I come up with next.
Happy Stamping,

3 comments:

Karen said...

Thats REALLY lovely and I'm LOVIN the new look blog!!! GO YOU!

Karen
x

Michelle said...

Wow, Karen, I love this idea! Beautiful!

Tammy Hanlon said...

I love what your doing with the frames... This one is sooo cute!
Tam x