Monday, January 9, 2012

A New Look

To match in with a new year I thought a new blog look was on the cards. I have been meaning to update for a while but kept putting it in the too hard basket - until today that is!!!

So I have decided to go with a totally different colour scheme, one which uses mustards, greys and black and I can say that I am quite liking it.

Now I just have to track down my missing mojo which I believe has gone on an extended holiday!!!! Hopefully I will get to have a play in my "play room" and be able to share some of my creations with you.

So stay tuned and hopefully I will be back with some regular sharing.

Happy stamping,

4 comments:

Patrice said...

I'm loving your new 'look' Karen. I wouldn't know where to start with an update like this. Hmmm might have to investigate.

Christine said...

Hi Karen, Happy 2012, I hope its a much better one for you and your family. Love the new look and I do hope you find your mojo. welcome back! I commented on the previous post (frame), but it wouldnt let me post it so....

Christine said...

Also love the new look, a change is almost as good as a holiday they say :)

Tammy Hanlon said...

Love the new look chick!!
Hope the Mojo has a well earnt brake and returns in full force!!!
Mine is still holidaying too, maybe there off beside the beach somewhere drinking martinis together, (proberly what we should be doing too)
Tam x