Monday, January 16, 2012

A Boy Card

As I haven't made any cards of late I thought I would keep this blog updated and add a pic of a card I had made some time ago when I was playing with my new PTI stamps last year.
I don't usually make many boy cards (even though I have three of my own!!!) I thought I would make use of this lovely set "Fly Away" and the co-ordinating die and also the cloud die as well.
So here is a birthday boy card to add to my stash:-
After running low on inspiration I made this card from a similar design in the current Stampin' Up Idea Book & Catalogue which is found on page 12 but I had to change the direction due to way my plane is facing. I have used Tempting Turquoise teamed up with Pumpkin Pie and also added a little green touch with the button and the colouring of the plane.
I could be feeling a litte creative today so maybe I just might have a play, that is after I attend to the covering of the school books!!! Not one of my favourite jobs in the world - I always fight with the contact and sometimes it wins.
Happy stamping,

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Awesome card Karen!

Tammy Hanlon said...

Great Boy card Karen, I always have a hard time with the male thing so thanks for some inspiration!
Tam x