Saturday, February 18, 2012

Playing with Buttons

Well it seems like quite a while since I actually made a card, let alone two cards, so today was the day for a play :)

As the title suggests I was playing with buttons using a lovely set from Papertrey Ink called "Everyday Button Bits". So here is what I came up with:-
This is the boy version using Old Olive and Baja Breeze.
And the girl version using Old Olive and Pink Pirouette. I am not 100% happy with how they turned out but I think they will pass. I know they don't look too straight but I swear they are - it's just my photography skills leave a little to be desired. I haven't got anything in mind for these two, just adding them to my stash of kid's cards.
Now I have several buttons on my desk that hopefully will make it onto some lovely cards soon so keep coming back to see what else I can come up with.
Happy stamping,

4 comments:

Jodene said...

Yay!! Welcome back :) And cute cards too! I don't have those button stamps but everytime I see them I wish I did. LOL

F.T said...

I like this idea, very simple and cute...:)

Plastic Card
Discount card Printing

Tammy Hanlon said...

Nice to see you again! Love the cards very sweet.
Tam x

Christine said...

very nice cards Karen, cant wait to see some more, so dont leave the next blog update too long. Hope alls going well with you.