Monday, September 20, 2010

Just Add Ink - Challenge #35

The theme for the challenge at Just Add Ink this week is Sympathy. It just so happened that I was going through my stash of cards and really needed to make some more Sympathy and Get Well cards so that was on my to-do-list. I ended up making about 5 sympathy cards but just chose one to enter this challenge. You can find the Just Add Ink challenge here.

Here is my card:-
I have used Very Vanilla as the base of the card and also for the Top Note die as well. The stamped image is from Thoughts & Prayers which I have coloured with the markers. I haven't used this set for so long so it was good to get it out and get the dust off it!! I just love the simplicity of this card which I think is always good when making such cards like this.

The photo is again not so great. I made quite a few cards over the last couple of days and thought I would leave them all to photograph at a later date (today) but we have had constant rain since the early hours of this morning and it hasn't stopped since!!!

My husband bought me a new laptop last weekend but I am still waiting for him to install a couple of programs for me so that I can edit my pics and add the watermarks to my cards. At present I am using the "old dinosaur" to update my blog today.

Happy stamping,

5 comments:

Patrice said...

Oh this is so soft and pretty Karen. A lovely card.

Danielle Daws said...

This is just lovely Karen! very sweet. :-)

Tammy Hanlon said...

Very nice, soft and warm.
Tammy

Jodene said...

This is a beautiful card Karen, I love the white on white!

Kerri D said...

Lovely card Karen, unfortunately I have to dust off this stamp set too as need to make a sympathy card