Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Just Add Ink - Challenge #33

I think my mojo might be making a bit of a return!!! I decided that today was the day that I would tackle the latest Just Add Ink Challenge and surprised myself with a card that I think fits the bill.

Here is the sketch that the lovely ladies at Just Add Ink had for us this week:-

I loved this sketch and it was so easy to work with. So without further ado here is my entry card:-

I have used Chocolate Chip as the base card followed by a layer of Riding Hood Red then a layer of vanilla. I stamped the bottom of my card with a lovely stamp from Vintage Vogue in Chocolate Chip. The label is Lots of Tags from the Sizzlits range cut with the Big Shot.

I have then stamped up the large flower from Vintage Vogue in Chocolate Chip then the smaller flower in Riding Hood Red. I have also used a red rhinestone brad in the middle of the flowers. The ribbon is some that I have had in my stash.

Happy stamping,

5 comments:

Karen said...

oh now thats PRETTY!!! Great job on this one and that photo is lovely and clear too!

Your mojo is definitely making a return!

Karen
x

Ellen said...

Ooh! This is very nice!

Christine Blain said...

Lovely card, Karen! I really like how you've put all the elements together, and love your colour choices.

Jodene said...

This is really beautiful Karen! I love the crisp look of the white too, it makes the elements you have added really stand out. Love it!

Patrice said...

Really love your card Karen.