I am more than honoured to receive this lovely Award from Patrice (Spring Blossom Musings):-
A big thank you goes out to everyone who checks into my blog and makes me feel special. I just love reading all the comments.
Now the rules are:
- That I thank and link to the person who passed the Award my way (waving to Patrice);
- Share 8 things about myself (had to scratch really hard here);
- Pass it on to 8 others (now there are so many lovely blogs but I only put 4); and
- Let them know about the Award (will do).
Okay where do I start:-
- Like Patrice, I have a few craft items still uncomplete (one day!!);
- I enjoy peace and quiet, but with 4 kids that is hard;
- I don't mind grocery shopping, but hate working out meals for the week;
- I am the most unco-ordinated person but this year I would like to try Zumba;
- After many "almost" attempts I finally signed up to Facebook;
- I really used to like the rain but after having so much of it the last few months, I dislike it!!
- I am very much a "homebody", and venture out once a week to grocery shop. Having a mischevious 3 year old can do that to you!!!
- The only thing I detest about school holidays is the covering of school books. I have many fights with the contact.
Now for the four bloggers I would like to pass this Award on to:-