Monday, April 5, 2010

Inkspiration Colour Challenge #20

As soon as I saw this beautiful colour combination I just knew I would have to have a play. The stamp set Fifth Avenue Floral stood out for me with this colour combo. It has been a while since I entered a Makeesha Challenge so here goes.

Here is the colour combo:-










And here is my entry:-It's a bit hard to tell in the photo but the flower is stamped in Chocolate Chip. Now to just go and link it up with Makeesha's blog which you can find here.
Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Lee said...

I really like the crisp clean lines of your card, it's really lovely :)

Lee x

Karen said...

Oooooooooo this is really nice! I loved that colour combo too!

K
x

Sharnee Torrents said...

I really like the flower to the side of the card! So simple and lovely!

Tammy Hanlon said...

Beautiful card Karen love 5th avenue and looks so good with those colours
Tammy
xo

Teneale Williams said...

What a lovely crisp and clean card. Great job.

Thanks for playing at Inkspirations this week.

Teneale

Anonymous said...

Very simple but so elegant! Love it!
Kirsty

fiona said...

gorgeous card karen I love what you have done.
Fiona