Friday, March 29, 2013

Catching Up With New Cards

Hi all,

I have been busy making a few cards of late but haven't got around to putting them up here yet and as Blogger has changed I will see if I am doing this right.

I took this pic with my iPhone and am now having trouble adding my watermark to it so I think from now on I will revert back to my camera until I can work out what I am doing wrong.

So here is one of the recent cards I made using some new items that I have ordered for myself as a new Demonstrator:-


This one is out of my comfort zone as I do not normally work with yellows but when I teamed Daffodil Delight with Pool Party and Crumb Cake I think it worked very well.

Now I have used the Sale-a-Bration set "Pretty Petites" and the new Petite Curly Label which matches beautifully and no fiddly cutting out.  I have also layered them on the Curly Label punch as well which has also matched perfectly. 

Now the other stamp set I used is called "Petite Pairs" and I have stamped inside the card as well with ...begin with you!  I am also a huge fan of polka dots so have teamed it up with Daffodil Delight Polka Dot Parade DSP. 

This card was also made with an old Mojo Monday (#147) sketch and also where I go for inspiration.  I love these sketches a lot and have so many scribbled in a book with so many ideas, if only I can find the time to make them all!!!

That's it for now and hopefully I can get my issues sorted out and be back with heaps more.

Happy stamping,


0 comments: