Friday, February 19, 2010

More RAK cards

As stated in my previous post, I am a member of a lovely stampin up yahoo group and have made some cards to send out as RAK (Random Acts of Kindness). The following cards I can now add to my blog as the recipients have now received them.

The first card is one made for Val:-

Really loving Kraft paper at the present time, as you can tell from previous posts!! This card is also made using the gorgeous Parisian Breeze papers. I love them so much but don't want to use them a lot so I thought making simple cards was the way to go!!

The next card was for Jodene and here it is:-

I really enjoyed making these cards and was inspired by the ones here made by Louise. I tried to change them a bit for not too much as I thought hers were just gorgeous. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for February 20. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

The Country Rose said...

Very pretty cards! The DSP goes so nicely with Kraft!

Barb

MaryR said...

gorgeous cards - I love this paper!

rachelcapps said...

Lovely cards :) I particularly love the squares card with the butterfly in the middle - classy :)